Message from Karla Palichuk, YRL Director.
This update includes information on:
- Fundraising to your cardholders webinar
- Breathe easier while wearing a mask
- Caring for your mental health
Fundraising to your cardholders webinar
- Thursday, September 3, 10:00-11:00 a.m.: Recent analysis shows that library cardholders are an incredibly valuable segment for fundraising. And if you aren’t fundraising to them, you are missing out on a huge opportunity. Give these loyal patrons the opportunity to support the vital organization that is near and dear to their community – their public library. Join this webinar to learn why and how you should be fundraising to cardholders and how to begin communicating with this valuable group of supporters. Register
Breathe easier while wearing a mask
- Masks are safe and don’t limit breathing says University of Alberta respiratory expert, who offers five ways to help people of all ages get used to wearing a mask in this folio article.
Caring for your mental health
- Coronavirus and the social, financial and psychological implications it carries can seriously impact one’s mental wellbeing, so it is crucial to have access to mental health resources. To learn more about how to look after yourself and your mental health, check out the Guidance for Better Mental Health published by rehab4addiction.
You can follow YRL on Facebook and Twitter and our updates are posted on the YRL Blog.
Thank you and have a fantastic weekend!
Yellowhead Regional Library
780.962.2003 x226 | www.yrl.ab.ca
Strong Libraries—Strong Communities