Message from Karla Palichuk, YRL Director.
This update includes information on:
- Curbside pick-up procedures for staff
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety/Employment Standards (OHS/ES) eNews
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) webinar
- How to save your summer vacation
Curbside pick-up procedures for staff
- Thank you to Carla at Leduc Public Library for sharing the attached document detailing curbside pick-up procedures for their staff, as of yesterday.
Alberta OHS/ES eNews
- See the latest news from Alberta OHS/ES in the attached PDF.
- Tuesday, June 2, 9:00 a.m. – Managing the transition back: Organizational readiness and employee anxiety: As a business leader, you may be thinking about managing the transition back to the office and what the new normal will look like. This one-hour webinar will discuss managing the transition back to the office, organizational readiness and employee anxiety during COVID-19. Register
How to save your summer vacation
- Thinking differently about leisure time can help you get a family getaway despite the pandemic, say experts in this folio article.
You can follow YRL on Facebook and Twitter and our updates are posted on the YRL Blog.
Yellowhead Regional Library
780.962.2003 x226 | www.yrl.ab.ca
Strong Libraries—Strong Communities