Message from Karla Palichuk, YRL Director.
This update includes information on:
- YRL Coffee Chat reminder/update
- YRL Board meeting
- Discover eResources for Kids and Teens Learning from Home webinar
- New Library Personnel Workshop
YRL Coffee Chat reminder/update
- Thursday, September 24, 1:30 p.m. Join us for our weekly coffee chat.
- During the last few months, having our weekly Coffee Chats to connect with everyone was fantastic, but now that libraries are resuming services, we are moving to a monthly format for these get-togethers instead. After tomorrow, the next Coffee Chat will be on Thursday, October 29 from 1:30 to 2:15 p.m.
YRL Board meeting
- Monday, October 5, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: During this virtual Board meeting, the draft 2021 budget and 2022-2023 projections will be presented to Trustees for information; voting on the budget will take place at the December 7 Board meeting.
- Trustees need to pre-register as the details for joining the meeting are included in the confirmation email.
Discover eResources for Kids and Teens Learning from Home webinar
- Tuesday, October 20, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: In this webinar, YRL staff will highlight eResources to support learning from home that kids, teens and parents can access from your library’s website. Register
New Library Personnel Workshop
- Thursday, October 22, 1:00-3:00 p.m.: During this casual afternoon virtual session, you will meet YRL staff, receive an orientation to the host of services that YRL offers, virtually tour our space, and have an opportunity to ask questions. Register
You can follow YRL on Facebook and Twitter and our updates are posted on the YRL Blog.
Yellowhead Regional Library
780.962.2003 x226 | www.yrl.ab.ca
Strong Libraries—Strong Communities